Hello

I'm in the final stages of my site going live, so I thought it would be nice to make a blog to accompany my journey. I'm 15 weeks pregnant, so everything I'm doing photo-wise at the moment is just for fun, but once I have had the baby I hope to really go for it, get out there, get more shoots organised, get my name about town.

So, I guess I should tell you a little about me. I am 25 years old, and live on the Kent / London border (UK) with my fiance and son.

I use natural light for my photos, and like to shoot on location or will go to clients' houses to take their shots.

I recently upgraded to a Canon 50D from a 400D and have a variety of other equipment and props taking up a large amount of my spare room!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on going live with your new website. It looks great! I'm like you, just starting out, wanting to get word of mouth out about my photography. It's been a fun journey. Still so much to learn and have yet to put up a website.
You take some beautiful pictures. Good luck to you!

Post a Comment