Ooops

I've been a bad bad blogger haven't I?! Please forgive me - I will try to be better from now on! I've had lots of shoots since I last posted.... here are some photos from some of them:


And this photo of some Planet Cupcake cakes has been bought by Moonpig.com and is now for sale as a card!


Things seem to be going well with the wedding side of things - Jorden and I returned from a course with the Royal Photographic Society a few weeks ago buzzing with ideas and have a couple more courses lined up which is exciting. Please visit www.momophoto.co.uk for more info.

I will try my hardest to remember to do this weekly from now on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have awarded you a Sunshine Award. To read why go to http://airgracephotography.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/airgrace-has-won-an-award-2/

Post a Comment