The Phillips Wedding

Last Saturday I photographed the wedding of the new Mr & Mrs Phillips. They had thought that they didn't want a photographer but kids know best, and 2 days before the wedding I got a call from the grooms daughter saying her and her brother would like to book me for an hour or two to make sure the memories were savoured. Luckily I had kept myself free as I had a busy weekend planned and was able to step in at the last minute. All day the weather had been lovely, but as soon as I arrived at Bromley registry office it poured with rain. All the guests arrived soaking, but it didn't dampen spirits! Once the ceremony was over the rain had cleared and was dry enough to get all the group shots done that the couple wanted. Here are a few from the day:











0 comments:

Post a Comment